Area Coordinator for Central America and the Caribbean
My name is Evelyn Alvarenga Sequeira, I was born in Far Far, Matagalpa - Nicaragua. I have been working for 10 years full-time with Mailbox Club ministry from my country Nicaragua.
Working for the Mailbox Club ministry, has been a great blessing for my life, is a beautiful gift from God, as I was able to reach the most remote places in my country where we really need to get these resources to teach children, youth even adults. It is a joy for me to see how many thousands of children have given their lives to Jesus Christ.
At a very early age I felt the call of God to children, I had compassion for them and always wanted to encourage them with a gift, because I never had the opportunity before, but by working with the Mailbox Club ministry God's has given me the joy of being able to put in the hands of many children a gift and I can rejoice to see a beautiful smiles on their faces. Three dreams in my life have been accomplished through the work I do for the kingdom of God through this ministry. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BEST GIFT IS MY SALVATION AND MY FAMILY AND NOW THIS SECOND GIFT SO BEAUTIFUL.
I currently live in Managua, Nicaragua, I have three beautiful daughters: Karla Valeria, Veronica and Jesuhara Keyla Jael, I also enjoy two beautiful grandchildren, Jared and Dylan Raynel Alesandro. I thank God for my family and for the support and understanding I get working with this ministry.
Performance & Functions:
- To promote evangelism and discipleship of children in churches, schools and ministries with the Mailbox Club Bible courses for children both Nicaragua and the region assigned.
- Helping missionaries and churches develop children’s discipleship and follow up with Mailbox Club materials, this is done in partnership with other children’s ministries with which we have joined forces to accomplish the Great Commission in the region.
- Provide ministries in each assigned country our discipleship materials, in their own language.
- To encourage missionaries and children’s workers developing discipleship with our materials to help and encourage the children they are teaching with our materials to complete any of the courses that they may be studying.
- Travel to the assigned countries with training materials to train children’s workers and churches in the use of the Mailbox Club materials to prepare them to disciple children effectively and meet the ministry goals.