South Asia Area Coordinator - India
"God called me to tell the good news that I have received from Him on September 2, 1991, 'Believe in me and I will prepare a place for you' (John 14:1-5). As He called me with a great cause I am doing my best to tell people and children to believe in Jesus who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
My duties inlude:
- Coordinate and manage the development and expansion of TMC.
- Facilitate and coordinate cooperative efforts in evangelism with other evangelical ministries working in the area to provide for "follow-up" using TMC materials.
- Teach and train leaders and workers on how to establish and maintain an effective Bible correspondence ministry as a part of their existing minsitries.
- Locate and establish a working relationship with a printer within the area who can produce TMC lessons.
- Work with our in-country partners to obtain reliable reports and statistics on the progress of the ministry.
- Represent TMC ministry before individuals and groups who are interested in the ministry and in supporting its worldwide program